Rock this sporty-chic look for Sunday’s big game
It's time for the big day! No, not that big day, the other one. It's time for the Super Bowl! Now just because you're dressing down for your Super Bowl party doesn't mean you can't also glam it up!
Messy tiered pony
We don't want the hair to look black tie and elegant; after all, you will most likely be wearing a football jersey or T-shirt while eating nachos and playing drinking games. That being said, it is still important to look and feel great about yourself at the party. To get the look:
- Start this style with a really deep but messy side part.
- Loosely pull your hair back into a low ponytail using just your fingers and secure the ponytail with an elastic.
- Secure additional tight elastics to the ponytail approximately two inches apart from each other.
- Softly pull apart the hair on your crown and between each elastic on the ponytail.
- Complete the hairstyle by misting a light hold hairspray, like Laque Couture, everywhere. This will allow the beautiful soft texture of the hairstyle to last past halftime!
Clean and simple makeup
Nothing says "prom" at a Super Bowl party like an over-contoured cheek; however, on the big game day you don't have to go in all or nothing with your makeup. You can still look effortlessy beautiful, especially with subtle smoked-out style. To get the look:
- Start by lining the top and bottom waterline with brown liner.
- Smudge it out slightly under the eyes for that drama.
- Add your favorite warm nude lippie.
- Apply just a little contour on the outer cheeks.
- Apply a soft highlighter (we used Eye M Glam) and you will be sure to look super chic while munching on some buffalo wings.