10 Dazzling New Year's Eve dresses under $100
2015 will be here in a matter of time and we all have special ways of welcoming a new beginning. Some rituals consist of intimate dinners over candlelight with a loved one, some are cherished with girlfriends who live in different states, and then there are the wildly glamorous parties we flock to with certainty of good times ahead.
Whatever you choose to do on December 31, 2014, it's always better to do it in style. You ever notice that celebrations accompanied by beautiful things and moments is really the topping on the cake we call life? Whether it's wearing a red lace dress with sexy heels or a tulle skirt and chic top with beautiful chandelier earrings, our mood can change in an instant when our clothes are made for that special occasion. New Year's eve is a time to get fabulous and throw up some confetti. Resolutions are made and Champagne glasses are toasted. So if you're heading to a party or celebration to ring in the new year, here are 10 smashing outfits to start your 365 days off right for just under $100.
1. Wet-Look Lace Hem Slip Dress (Topshop, $85)
Strappy heels go well with this flapper-style dress for party time.
2. Raga x Dailylook Lace Fit and Flare Dress (Dailylook.com, $60)
Stand out in the striking blue floral crochet dress and be the center of attention for your big night.
3. Velvet Wrap Front Jumpsuit (Topshop, $80)
Channel your '70s style in a lush, velvet pantsuit for a top-notch sexy and classy appeal.
4. Frisco Inferno Metallic Dress (Nastygal, $68)
Shimmer and shake in this ultra-glamorous wrap dress that will surely turn heads for the night.
5. Club L Plus Size Plunge Neck Skater Dress In Glitter Floral (Asos.com,$42)
Skater dresses are still all the rage and they complement any shape. Wear this dress in confidence with sexy heels and a cute crossbody bag.
6. Red Side Split Maxi Dress (Rarelondon.com, $54)
Bare a little side leg in this ravishing red maxi dress. Keep accessories to a minimum because this will make enough of a statement for you.
7. ASTR Embellished Jacquard Fit & Fare Dress (Nordstrom, $78)
Embellished dresses for New Year's Eve parties are the best. This dress has the best of both worlds, snug with a little flare hem.
8. Bow Limits Strapless Dress (Nastygal.com, $78)
A little '80s style with a flirty giant bow is adorable and chic at the same time.
9. Black Lace Midi Bodycon Dress (Riverisland.com, $40)
Abstract prints are always fun and show off your figure extremely well. Wear this sexy dress with a pair of ankle booties and stylish clutch.
10. Mango Printed Shift Dress (shop.mango.com, $80)
Be fun and vibrant in a multi-color shift dress with jewel tone shades and an abstract floral print.