Foolproof makeup for a girls’ night out
Nothing says Vegas like stilettos and fierce makeup. A night in Vegas should always start with a perfectly created makeup look, the smoky eye being my personal favorite.
Here’s my go-to trick for creating a seductive smoky eye.
- Before applying face makeup, apply your eyeshadow using the darker color in the creases and the lighter shades on your lids. Then, use the cotton swab to blend the two colors together.
- Use a fresh cotton swab to clean up any shadow that's fallen under the eyes.
- Dip a cotton swab into your darker shadow and create a line along the lower lash line. Blend it in.
- Apply liquid eyeliner to the top lids. For extra drama, create a winged cat eye. Use your cotton swabs to clean up the lines. For a more grungy look, use a pencil liner and smudge it with the cotton swab.
- Apply false lashes. My favorite are Ardell Demi Wispies. To apply, drop some lash glue along the edge of the lashes and let it sit for one minute. Then line them up with your own lash line and carefully press them on using a cotton swab (Q-Tips™ Precision Tips works best). Hold until the glue dries.