Chrissy Teigen and Jessica Alba sultry and sexy at the EPSYs
There was a lot of male eye candy on last night's ESPYs red carpet, but let's not forget about the amazing ladies who hit the awards in major style. Chrissy Teigen and Jessica Alba basically killed it with their gorgeous makeup looks, and they definitely won our title of sexiest beauty looks of the night.
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen is the genius behind these sultry looks and was nice enough to share the step-by-step tutorials for each look with us so we can all give them a go at home.
Has there ever been a more perfect glow? We're sure there has, but we'd challenge anyone to find it. Chrissy was positively radiant with bronzed, glowing skin and come hither smoky eyes. The model paired the makeup with bouncy waves and a plunging on-trend jumpsuit. Lauren went edgy with Chrissy's makeup to complement her new hair color.
Photo credit: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic/Getty Images
Get the look
- Lauren started off by grooming Chrissy’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- She then lined the eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and smudged it out with Avon Eye Dimensions Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke.
- To give Chrissy a natural, sunkissed glow, Lauren used Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation and added a touch of Lorac Baked Bronzer to her cheeks.
- For the finishing touches, Lauren opted for a nude lip and used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Caramel Comfort.
Oh hey, sexy lady. Jessica Alba was the star of the night in her flashy gold one-shoulder dress and uber-shiny, sleek locks. While creating Jessica's makeup look for the night, Lauren took inspiration from the actress' dress and gave her a bronzed goddess look.
Photo credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage/Getty Images
- Lauren started by applying Koh Gen Do Foundation as a base before applying Tom Ford Beauty Shade and Illuminate.
- Next, she groomed Jessica’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Using Avon Eye Dimensions Eye Shadow in Khaki Chic, Lauren applied the medium shade to the lid and the darker shade on the corners of the eye.
- After applying shadow, Lauren lined Jessica's eyes with Avon Kohl Eye Liner in True Black on the upper and lower lash lines, then added more definition with a touch of Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Liner.
- To give Jessica's lashes drama, Lauren applied a coat of Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black.
- To finish off the look, Lauren reached for Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Lip Gloss in Vesuvian.