20 Office-appropriate accessories
Ever scratch your head and think to yourself: Is this OK to wear to work? Yep, us too. Figuring out office dress codes is a daunting process and accessories in particular can cause many a stylish gal to stop dead in her tracks, totally confused. But fret not, lovelies, we've got 20 office-appropriate and stylish accessories you'll be dying to try.
1. Of Mercer Allison Belt (ofmercer.com, $35)
Just because you're at work doesn't mean you can't have fun with color. Brighten up a neutral dress with a pretty green belt to cinch your waist and make a style statement.
2. Kitsch Baby Girl Statement Necklace (mykitsch.com, $14)
Worn over classy sheaths or casual tops, this eye-catching necklace will make you stand out at work for all the right reasons.
3. Mangrove Sicily Scarf (mangrove.us.com, $150)
Dress up a plain sheath dress and beat the incessant AC chill in your office with this cheery floral pattern scarf featuring eyelash fringe.
4. Emperia Christina Two Tone Satchel (tjmaxx.com, $30)
When planning your commute bag, go for classic colors (black and white) that'll match any office outfit you select and fit all your daily essentials. This little baby even comes with an interior pouch.
5. Yosi Samra Paige Leather Oxford (yosisamra.com, $165)
Cover all your fashion bases with a professional yet cheeky pair of oxfords. These black and white ones will add a bit of sass to your buttoned up work attire thanks to their python detail.
6. Elma Aviator Sunglasses (missguidedus.com, $9)
Heading out of the office with your colleagues? Make sure you grab a pair of stylish yet professional shades (no heart-shaped sunnies, please) like these classic aviators.
7. Keds x Kate Spade New York Champion Jersey (keds.com, $75)
Work in a creative, casual office? Go ahead and get whimsical with your footwear. These kicks are comfy, cool and chic, so you'll be ruling the office in major style.
8. Express Analog Bracelet Watch - Turquoise and Rose Gold (express.com, $128)
Make sure you're on time and in style with a statement watch that's practical and stylish. We adore the colored face on this one.
9. Donatienne Emme Mint Handbag (donatiennehandbags.com, $298)
Sick of toting a big, well, tote to work? Downsize your work bag and reach for this pretty, sweet satchel. It's small enough to transition to a night out but big enough to fit your go-to work essentials like your phone, beauty stash, keys and wallet.
10. Dot Print Haircalf Belt (bananarepublic.gap.com, $27)
If you ask us, polka dots are always a good idea. Get flirty in this black and white belt!
11. Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance Roller Ball (qvc.com, $25)
Don't suffocate your co-workers with a strong, heavy-handed dose of perfume, ladies. Opt for a subtle, sweet roller ball that will give you just a dose of fragrance.
12. Grand Central Sophistication Necklace (modcloth.com, $25)
When in doubt, always go for pearls. For formal work events and presentations, they add just the touch of sophistication and class you need.
13. Women's Liner Socks (oldnavy.gap.com, $9)
Dress up your toes with some sassy socks at the office. It's a fun and small way to infuse some personality into your work look without going overboard.
14. Chinese Laundry Area Nude Pump (chineselaundry.com, $80)
Every working lady needs a reliable nude pump in her closet. They're leg-elongating color chameleons that go with anything in your wardrobe, so you'll get years of use out of them.
15. LANY Bow Tie Satchel (lanystyle.com, $60)
Want to express your style but still follow the office dress code? This black satchel with a flirty bow does both.
16. Blue Dot Bobby Slides (remingtonproducts.com, $5)
Add a touch of attitude to your updo with these subdued yet beautiful bobby slides. They're tiny but trust us, they'll leave a big impact.
17. Celeste Dress Shoes (cobbhillshoes.com, $60)
Just because you're in an office all day doesn't mean you can't enjoy the warm weather with some sunny wedge sandals. These neutral ones will match most of your closet, too.
18. Squire Stone Dangles Ivory Earrings (shopprimadonna.com, $10)
Dangling earrings are totally appropriate in today's more casual work environments. Brighten up your ears with this colorful pair.
19. Reef Dew Kist Shoe in Cream (shop.reef.com, $54)
If you're lucky enough to have a pretty casual dress code, you can get away with more relaxing shoes. Take advantage of the nice weather with this eyelet pair.
20. Oak73 Tiny Floral Leather Tote (oak73.com, $180)
Think florals are too bold for the workplace? Think again. A tote in a subtle and delicate floral print can add a touch of detail to an otherwise toned down outfit.