Jessica Simpson's wedding day hairstyle tutorial
People magazine revealed the first exclusive photo from Jessica Simpson's wedding. There's no dress, no cute bride-kissing-groom candid, but there is a good glimpse of her hairstyle. We'll take it.
Our good friends at SalonCapri helped whip up this easy recreation of the hairstyle and in the name of wedding season, we were stoked to share the step-by-step breakdown.
Senior stylist Graziella Lembo (who, by the way, also helped us recreate Blake Lively's most-memorable braid at Cannes) says start by curling one-inch sections of the hair with a 1-1/2 inch curling iron.
And then the magic starts here:
- Spray curls with Kérastase Laque Noire hairspray for strong hold.
- Gather two 2-inch sections of hair at the crown, one in the front and one in the very center of the head.
- Tease the center section lightly with a comb until you achieve your desired fullness. Smooth the front section gently over the teased area.
- Twist the ends of the two sections together and secure with bobby pins in back of head.
- Gently brush through curls to loosen them up. Finish the look by spraying a light coat of L’Oréal Professionnel Perfect Shimmer Shine Illuminating Mist lightly for shine and a light, non-sticky hold.