Six-week beach body challenge: Day 4
Get your body toned up, find the perfect summer destination and discover stylish suits with the Beach Body Challenge.
Each day for the next six weeks, you can expect:
- A fat-burning, muscle-building move to add into your routine
- Beach body recipe or flat belly snack
- Ideas for sexy summer destinations
- Recommendations for cute bikinis and where to find them
Beach body move: Sprints
- Warm up for 5-10 minutes with dynamic stretching and cardio.
- Perform 10 25-yard sprints with 30 seconds rest between each.
- Make sure to drive off the ball of your big toe, drive knees up and do not round your back.
Flat belly snack: Apple and almond butter
Photo credit: DNY59/iStock/360/Getty Images
Apples are high in fiber, water, vitamins and minerals. The refreshing fruit will keep you well regulated and minimize bloat. Adding almond butter, rich in vitamin E (amazing for skin), healthy fats and protein will keep blood sugar stable and help prevent the body from holding onto fat.
Sexy summer destination: Chicago
Photo credit: SergiyN/iStock/360/Getty Images
This city is full of life, especially in the summer. The nightlife is hopping, beaches are packed and the endless delicious restaurants have tons of outdoor seating. There are many exciting events in the summer, including Lollapalooza taking place in Grant Park the first weekend of August.
Bikini pick: Maaji Swimwear