DIY Brazilian blowout: Sleek, straight hair at home
Brazilian blowouts are all the rage, but they'll cost you a pretty penny. Here's how to do a blowout at home and get salon-quality results.
Have you ever wondered about getting a Brazilian Blowout? Save time and money by trying it at home! In two hours, you can get sleek, shiny hair that will last 12 weeks. Here's how it's done from start to finish.
What you'll need:
- Brazilian Blowout Anti-Residue Shampoo
- Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Solution
- Measuring cup
- Round brush
- Color-application brush
- 4 hair clips
- Shampoo your hair twice with Brazilian Blowout Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- Towel-dry your hair.
- Divide your hair into 4 sections — 2 at the base of your head and 2 on top.
- Shake the bottle and apply 1 pump of the smoothing solution to each section of your hair. Do not go all the way to the scalp. Only apply the solution 3/4 of the way up the hair. Comb the solution through.
- Blow-dry your hair with a round brush, pointing the blow-dryer down at all times and holding it 2 inches from the hair to minimize steam. Use lots of tension to get the hair straight and smooth.
- Once your hair is completely dry, run a flatiron through it.
- Rinse your hair with warm water. Do not shampoo.
- Blow-dry your hair the same way you did the first time, and you're done!