How to make a shorts suit look cool, courtesy of Lauren Conrad
Remember when Lauren Conrad wore this adorable shorts suit earlier this year? She has come a long way from her Laguna Beach days and has evolved into quite the style trendsetter.
Why we're obsessed
Whether she's rocking girly street style or sophisticated event attire, Lauren Conrad never disappoints us. Here, she looks polished and summery in a shorts suit and orange top that has us rethinking our go-to work outfits.
Photo credit: Charley Gallay/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
How to style the look
If you're rocking this look at the office, proportion is key. In other words, make sure your shorts aren't too short, ladies. A colorful top, some neutral sandals and a cute blowout are enough to get you some major style cred from your boss.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Abree Open Front Blazer (bluefly.com, $125)
- Tommy Hilfiger Chino Shorts in Shore Khaki (Macy's, $40)
- Susan Graver Essentials Scoop Neck Smoothing Tank in Orange (qvc.com, $36)
- Yosi Samra Cambelle Flat Sandal in Biscotti/White (Nordstrom, $130)
- J. Jill White Sands Stone Drop Earrings (J. Jill, $39)
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Stick SPF 70 (Walgreens, $8)