On Hart of Dixie, Jaime King gets to dress up like a true Southern belle, but in real life she’s got a style all her own. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck!
Why we’re obsessed
We’re really digging the way Jaime played with style and texture here. A ladylike dress, some edgy booties and a fashion-forward bag somehow play nicely to combine for one super-chic look.
Photo credit: Alberto Reyes/WENN.com
How to style the look
Once you’ve found your lacy white dress, this look will basically style itself. For a twist on Jaime’s look that’s appropriate for early fall, grab some d’Orsay pumps and a neutral bag to add a bit of edge to your sweet dress.
- Chelsea Flower Embroidered Dress (bluefly.com, $120)
- J. Jill Suede d’Orsay Pumps (J. Jill, $119)
- Zady Medium Zip Pouch Tracey Tanner in Copper Sparkle (zady.com, $50)
- Prima Donna Druzy Drop Hoop Earrings (shopprimadonna.com, $12)
- Warhol Sunglasses in Havana Marble (39dollarglasses.com, $59)
- Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby in Rosie Posie (Walmart, $10)