Busy Phillips rocks a hot color combo
Busy Philipps is one funny lady, but there's nothing funny about the hot mom's sense of style. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
What's more summery than the color yellow? Busy looks beautiful in her vibrant lace dress and hot pink heels, yet still maintains a casual vibe thanks to her denim jacket and approachable beauty look. We're simply obsessed.
Photo credit: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
How to style the look
A lot of us are afraid of mixing colors, but doing so is a lot easier than you actually think. In fact, a flirty dress in a bold hue only looks more chic when worn with complementary heels, so have fun with your accessories. It is summer, after all.
- Nikola Halterneck Shift Dress in Yellow (missguidedus.com, $45)
- Old Navy Women's Denim Jacket (Old Navy, $30)
- Women's Stilettos in Pink (target.com, $59)
- Antique Gold Tone Dangle Drop Blue Disc Earrings (superjeweler.com, $20)
- Ciate Beach House Collection (Sephora, $25)
- AHAVA Time to Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin (ahavaus.com, $40)
- Pixi Lip Blush in Energy (Target, $18)