Get the look: Ashley Greene's gym style
Looking cute at the gym is an ongoing style struggle. Ashley Greene seems to have mastered the art of fusing fashion with function when it comes to workout wear, though. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
Nothing bores us faster than an all-black, dumpy gym outfit. And we know, black is typically a super-flattering choice, so we don't blame women for reverting back to old habits. That's why we're so happy to see Ashley rocking a mix of black and lighter colors.
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com
How to style the look
When it comes to looking cute while working out, it all comes down to two things: color and fit. Make sure you look for flattering silhouettes and materials that will keep you cool and cute at the gym, and you'll be off to a good start. And remember: A few fun accessories like killer sneakers and a colorful water bottle never hurt either.
- Ryka Pintuck Sleeveless Top in Magenta (ryka.com, $50)
- Fabletics Lima Capri in Black (fabletics.com, $40, $32 for VIPs)
- ABEO LiTe Stealth Sneakers in Charcoal-Green (available exclusively at The Walking Company, $110)
- LANY Bow Tie Satchel (lanystyle.com, $60)
- Sonia Kashuk Completely Organized in Bloom Cosmetics Bag (Target, $15)
- Secret Invisible Solid Paris Romantic Rose Deodorant (CVS, $6)
- Samy Fat Hair Advanced Repair Formula Amplifying Leave-In Conditioner & Styler (Ulta, $8)
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths (Ulta, $7)