Get the look: Kate Hudson's cute crop top
Kate Hudson pretty much epitomizes California girl style. The actress and fashionista (her partnership with Ann Taylor is still going strong) never seems to fail when it comes to her street fashion and we're dying to steal her look.
Why we're obsessed
Crop tops can turn trashy very easily, but Kate turns hers into a high fashion masterpiece by pairing it with a flirty black leather skirt and trendy white d'Orsay pumps. Tres chic, no?
Photo credit: TNYF/WENN.com
How to style the look
Not every woman wants to expose her midriff, but if you're bold and confident enough, you can take the once-reserved-for-teens look into the adult zone with a few styling tricks. First, seek out a bottom that classes up the look a bit. A luxe leather skirt in a flirty silhouette will definitely do the trick. For an unexpected finish, step into some ladylike heels — it's a touch that people won't expect.
- Bella Dahl Racer Back Crop Top in White (singer22.com, $62)
- Kardashian Kollection Women's Skater Skirt (Sears, $24)
- Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Kalea Pump (chineselaundry.com, $150)
- Conita Black Chain Strap Bag with Chunky Twist Lock (missguidedus.com, $27)
- CHiPS Sunglasses in Silver (peeperspecs.com, $17)
- Lavanila The Healthy Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 40 (lavanila.com, $28)
- AHAVA Tropical Pineapple & White Peach Velvet Body Lotion (ahavaus.com, $26)