Ashley Greene's beachy bob hairstyle
The days are long, the sun is out and all you want to do is let your hair down a bit. Recognize the feeling? Beachy waves are one of our go-to looks all year long, but especially in the summer months when we just want to get out the door in a few minutes.
Ashley Greene recently rocked the most perfect beachy 'do and we've been dying to know how to recreate it ever since. Luckily, we tracked down her mane man, celebrity stylist Richard Collins, and got him to dish on his inspiration for the 'do: “The look I create is always inspired by the dress,” Collins said. “With Ashley’s chic, geometric white dress, I wanted her hair to be a bit edgier with lots of movement and texture, while also playing off of the fun atmosphere of the music awards.”
Photo credit: Nikki Nelson/WENN.com
Get the look
- Start by misting dry hair with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray to protect your locks from heat styling and to keep your style soft and shiny.
- Taking a 2-inch section of hair, twist it. Wrap this twisted section around the barrel of a 1.5-inch curling iron and leave out the ends to give your look a bit of edge.
- Going section by section, twist and curl the whole head. Make sure you keep some pieces straighter, especially around your hairline, to create a tousled look.
- Spritz each section at the root with Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo after curling. This will give your locks a nice boost of body and texture.
- Complete your look with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep those sexy waves in place, but leave them nice and touchable.