Jennifer Morrison's minimalist office outfit
Jennifer Morrison gets to play dress up on the set of Once Upon a Time, but in real life her style is more minimalism than fairy tale. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
There's a reason the minimalism trend is in style this summer: It's always a classic choice. Here, Jennifer pairs two super simple basics (a white top and high-waisted black shorts) and pumps up the fashion factor with a statement bag in a bold hue. Simple, but incredibly fashionable.
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com
How to style the look
This look is meant to be easy on the eyes, so don't go too crazy with your accessories. Keep things streamlined with one or two attention-grabbers, add a flirty hairstyle (like Jennifer's curls) and you'll be good to go anywhere from the office to a night out.
- Old Navy Cap-Sleeve Chiffon Top (Old Navy, $30)
- Missguided Avitta Black Jersey Shorts (missguidedus.com, $22)
- Yosi Samra Preslie Perforated Flat (yosisamra.com, $150)
- T.J. Maxx Blue Winged Bag (T.J. Maxx, $150)
- Isaac Mizrahi Live! Modified Cat Eye Sunglasses in Black (qvc.com, $3)
- COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss (drugstores nationwide, prices vary)
- Of Mercer Sarah Necklace (ofmercer.com, $40)