Get the look: Lucy Hale's flirty romper
She's a pretty little liar on the ABC Family show of the same name, but in really life, Lucy Hale is simply a pretty fashionista. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
A lot of women are hesitant to dip their toes into the romper trend. After all, the word romper calls to mind cutesy baby clothes, right? Wrong. These days, women are making rompers their own by selecting fun adult prints and curve-hugging silhouettes, and we're obsessed with the trend. Lucy made her floral romper sweet and sexy by adding the perfect range of accessories and a soft, pretty beauty look.
Photo credit: Apega/WENN.com
How to style the look
Just like standalone shorts, rompers can be a bit short, so cover up on the top a bit for night when things cool down. Grab a faux leather jacket in a complementary color, some strappy sandals and a no-fuss clutch for a sweet yet irresistible look.
- Stop Staring! Lily Romper (stopstaringclothing.com, $134)
- ShopSosie Ryder Moto Jacket in Blush (shopsosie.com, $69)
- Sashay Ankle Strap Sandals in Beige Patent Leather (shopprimadonna.com, $23)
- Call it Spring Gurosto Clutch in Metallic (callitspring.com, $20)
- Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse (oribe.com, $36)
- Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Breakfast at Tiffany's (Target, $5)