Get the look: Katharine McPhee's neat neutrals
Katharine McPhee always exudes Old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet, but in her off time, she's got some pretty sweet street style too. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
Summer days were meant for easy, breezy sundresses and cool kicks. Katharine checked both style must haves off her list, looking totally sweet and comfy in her cream cap-sleeve fit and flare dress and matching oxfords.
Photo credit: RHS/WENN.com
How to style the look
Summer style is supposed to be comfortable and simple, so don't try too hard. A pretty sundress is always a statement maker, and a soft beauty look and minimal accessories can add that touch of detail you need to easily take this look from day to night.
- Little Mistress Cream Lace Detail Drop Bow Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress (little-mistress.com, $93)
- Old Navy Faux-Leather Crossbody Bag in Mocha Brown (Old Navy, $30)
- Cobb Hill Ivanka Oxford in Light Grey (cobbhillshoes.com, $66)
- Pravana Nevo Detail Shine and Define Polish (pravana.com, prices vary)
- Josie Maran Light Bronze Whipped Argan Illuminating Body Butter (QVC.com, $32)
- Hoopla Nail Polish in Page 6 (hooplastudio.com, $8 each)