Get the look: Lupita Nyong'o's fit and flare dress
If this past award season is any indication, Lupita Nyong'o is about to become a major fashion star. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
Lupita has a flair for knowing just how far to take an outfit. Her looks are always classy and on trend, never gaudy. It's her style discipline that really makes this look so appealing. And as usual, she's also totally on point when it comes to her eye-catching beauty look.
How to style the look
A floral printed fit and flare dress automatically makes a statement, so follow Lupita's lead and go easy on the accessories. Metallics are hot this summer so throw on a pair of metallic pumps and grab a cute clutch. Easy peasy.
- Aidan Mattox Mixed Media Fit & Flare Dress (nordstrom.com, $295)
- Life Stride Parigi Metallic Heels (shoebuy.com, $57)
- Brahmin Amelia Crossbody Melbourne Chambray (brahmin.com, $175)
- J. Jill Artisan Bangle Stack (jjill.com, $39)
- Golden Thread Matte Gold Hammered Ring Necklace (goldenthreadshop.com, $40)
- Sonia Kashuk Ultra Luxe Lip Gloss in Prettiest Pink (Target.com, $9)
- Topshop Beauty Matte Nails in Milk & Honey (topshop.com, $10)