Get the look: Emmy Rossum's pretty pastels
Emmy Rossum has all the makings of a style crush. She's fashion savvy, loves to take risks and knows what looks best on her figure. Want to steal her look? You're in luck.
Why we're obsessed
Emmy has been one of our style idols for quite some time now, and this outfit proves why: She's always changing up her look to feature new trends and edgy styles, yet always seems to maintain a feminine vibe to her style.
How to style the look
Mixing light colors is such a fun way to try something different in your daily look. While prints are a bit more tricky to mix and match, light complementary colors are much more approachable as long as they live in the same family. To stabilize your outfit, make sure you include at least one neutral color that will match with your parade of pastels.
- Modcloth The Going Skate Dress (modcloth.com, $63)
- House of Fraser Lace T-Shirt (houseoffraser.co.uk, $50)
- Blue Bow Flats (Tjmaxx.com for store locations, $30)
- Brit-Stitch Full Pint Buckle Bag (brit-stitch.com, $193)
- Neff Poppy Sunglasses (neff.com, $20)
- Ciate Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish in Afterglow Topcoat (sephora.com, $10)