Get the look: Kate Winslet's Divergent premiere beauty look
As Divergent hits theaters today, we're putting a spotlight on the beauty look Kate Winslet wore to the film's Los Angeles premiere.
Get the makeup
The look: Peachy eyes, lush lashes and radiant skin.
Inspiration: To complement Kate's poppy red dress, makeup artist Jillian Dempsey reached for a neutral palette to emphasize the actress' natural features. She used all Lancôme products.
- Start off your look by providing lift and illumination with Rénergie Éclat Multi-Lift.
- Even out any imperfections with a light foundation like Teint Miracle Foundation.
- Add a pop of color with a light dusting of Blush Subtil in Soft Pink on the apples of cheeks.
- Set your look and add a touch of illumination with a coating of Translucence Silky Loose Powder all over the face.
- Make sure your eye makeup lasts all night with a strong base. Try: Lancôme Aquatique Waterproof Eyeshadow Base.
- Brighten your peepers with the new Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in French Nude.
- Add lift to your lashes with a coat of Définicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.
- Emphasize your pretty eyes with some major definition in the form of eyeliner. Use: Le Stylo Waterproof EyeLiner in Noir.
- Polish your brows with a pencil to make them extra camera ready. Use: Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde.
- Achieve Kate's pretty pout with Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Natural Beauty.
Get the hair
The look: Modern waves with a beachy edge.
The inspiration: Celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora was inspired by Kate's bold dress and opted to give her sexy yet sophisticated beachy waves.
- Start off by applying John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse to clean, wet hair.
- Next, run a small amount of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion to hair, concentrating on the roots to ensure volume.
- Now it's time to blow dry! Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1.5-inch curling iron to create voluminous waves that have a beachy, yet defined, style.
- Let your waves cool, and then finish the look with John Frieda Luxurious Volume All Day Hold Hairspray to maintain volume all night long.