When we think of classic Hollywood beauties, Amy Adams always comes to mind. Her elegant, effortless style always tops the best dressed lists and wins us over. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck.
Why we’re obsessed
Amy usually dazzles us in gorgeous jewel tones, so we were pleasantly surprised when she stepped out in this pretty pink dress. The slinky, flattering silhouette, the saturated hue and the otherwise minimalistic look really made Amy stand out from the crowd.
How to style the look
A strapless pink gown is enough to get you in the spotlight, so keep the rest of your look simple. Nude leg-elongating pumps, drop earrings and a nice clutch are just the right accessories to round out your look.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Bonbon Gown (renttherunway.com, rental $90, retail $398)
- Aerosoles Benefit Pump (aerosoles.com, $79)
- Lavish by Tricia Milaneze Dangling Crystal Earrings (triciamilaneze.com, $98)
- Kendra Scott Meredith Ring (kendrascott.com, $45)
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment (sephora.com, $68)