Get the look: Naomi Watts' Oscars makeup
Naomi Watts always merges edge and glamour with her red carpet looks. We've got the scoop on her Oscars makeup straight from her makeup artist, Matthew VanLeeuwen!
Photo credit: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic/Getty Images
To go along with her beautifully-detailed Calvin Klein Collection gown, Naomi Watts opted for a bold lip and soft eyes. Her makeup artist, Matthew VanLeeuwen, created the lilac eye and plum lip using Lancôme and Giorgio Armani products.
Get the look
- Start off by applying the base shade in Lancôme's Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Plum Splendor all over the lids.
- Then, layering the palest lilac shade on top of your base shade, blend the lilac and beige shades together in order to create a nice pale lid.
- Next, dot your dark plum liner in between each lash to add some depth and dimension to your eyes. Product used: Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee.
- Finish off with a generous coating of mascara. VanLeeuwen layered Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara over Lancôme Cils Booster XL.
- Start off by prepping your skin for makeup. VanLeeuwen used Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Extrema Serum on Watts' skin.
- Even out your skin tone with the new Lancôme Le Correcteur Pro in 300 Bisque and Giorgio Armani Maestro Cream Compact Foundation #4.
- Give the cheeks a nice red carpet glow with a bit of blush. VanLeeuwen used Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10.
- To get Watts' amazing lip color, use a combination of Giorgio Armani #7 Smooth Silk Lip Pencil and Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #502 Scarlatto.