Get the look: Drew Barrymore's pregnancy style
America has watched Drew Barrymore grow up and pass through multiple phases of style. Now pregnant with her second child, the actress is looking better than ever. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Dressing stylishly while you're pregnant can prove challenging for many women as their bodies change. But Drew proves that you can look chic and feel comfy with a few easy wardrobe basics during your pregnancy! The stylish simplicity of her outfit has definitely won us over.
How to style the look
Start off by investing in a nice pair of maternity jeans that will last. It's a simple yet important statement piece that you can wear in so many different ways! Next, toss on a pretty printed button down, your fave pair of (comfy) black pumps and throw on a few gold accessories. Voila, instant outfit!
- Modcloth Merlot Tunic (modcloth.com, $38)
- Old Navy Maternity Full-Panel Boot-Cut Jeans (oldnavy.gap.com, $30)
- Chinese Laundry Fast Love Pumps (black) (chineselaundry.com, $70)
- Berricle Puffed Heart Pendant (berricle.com, $30)
- Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color in Classic Red (target.com, $10)
- CoverGirl Lasting Love Nail Polish (target.com, $4)