Get the look: Emilia Clarke's pretty work attire
You might know Emilia Clarke from HBO's hit Game of Thrones, but we've been stalking her for another reason — her fab sense of style. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
You had us at pink blazer, Emilia! The hot hue adds an instant dose of style to this otherwise simple 9-5 attire and is the perfect way to brighten up a rainy spring day. Sophisticated accessories add a feminine touch to this boardroom-appropriate look, too!
How to style the look
A hot pink blazer will get you enough attention, so aim for mostly neutrals in the rest of your outfit. A striped top will add just enough extra attitude. Finally, sweep your hair up into a stylish updo and go for natural yet polished makeup, and everyone in the office will be envying your style!
- Banana Republic Gold Button Blazer (bananarepublic.gap.com, $150)
- Ann Taylor Draped Ankle Pants (anntaylor.com, $98)
- Chinese Laundry Fast Love Nude Pumps (chineselaundry.com, $70)
- Josie Maran Argan 3-in-1 Color Hydrating Lipstick in Fuchsia Frolic (qvc.com, $22)
- Warehouse Angular Tote (warehouse.andotherbrands.com, $75)
- River Island Boxy T-Shirt (us.riverisland.com, $30)