Get the look: Allison Williams' retro style
Allison Williams is quickly becoming one of our fashion icons. The star of Girls mixes retro with fashion forward in her day-to-day styles, and always keeps us on our toes, wanting more. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Could Allison look more adorable? I think not! This head to toe retro look seems so modern on the actress and unlike some pretty drastic retro outfits we've seen, this one is totally achievable for the everyday gal.
How to style the look
When wearing a geometric print skirt, always keep your top neutral. For a fun take on Allison's skirt, grab your fave printed dress and throw a v-neck top over it. Keep the accessories to a minimum too — your skirt, shoes and beauty look are enough to get you the attention you crave. A red lip and pin curls are also a must!
- Gap Bowery Supersoft V-Neck Tee (gap.com, $16)
- Muse Triangle Print Dress (museapparel.com, $79)
- Remington Metal Textured Bobbyslides (remingtonproducts.com, $8)
- Call it Spring Yadoven Pump (callitspring.com, $50)
- Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Creme Lipstick (Maraschino) (neimanmarcus.com, $25)