Get the look: Bella Thorne's cute colorblocking
It's always fun to predict who the future style stars of tomorrow are going to be. One young lady who's caught our eye over and over again the past few years? Bella Thorne. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Bella's fashion star is rapidly rising, and it's outfits that these that contribute to our love for her sense of style. The weather might still be dreary out there, but your outfit doesn't have to be, and Bella proves that by mixing pinks, reds and neutrals. Well done, girl!
How to style the look
Keep your look fun and fresh by mixing complementary tones — don't be afraid to take a fashion risk! The sweater and jeans are sweet, so add a bit of edge to your look with some statement booties. Top the look off with some gold rings and bangles and you're good to go!
- Jennifer Lopez Boucle Tie-Back Sweater (kohls.com, $32)
- Simulated Pearl Hexangle Bangle Bracelet (qvc.com, $31)
- Fidelity Spring Ace Antique Vintage Jeans in Watermelon ($176)
- Designer Love Ring (TjMaxx.com for store locations, $20)
- Xanthe Mini Cross Body Bag (oasis.andotherbrands.com, $11)
- Call it Spring Zuccarello Bootie (callitspring.com, $70)
- Moroccanoil Frizz Control (moroccanoil.com, $34)