Get the look: Reese Witherspoon's errand-running outfit
Reese Witherspoon has been America's darling for many years, and we've always been fans of her style. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
We've loved Reese since she won our hearts over as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. While her style has certainly evolved over the years, Reese still knows that a little dash of pink can up the stylish factor on any outfit. We're crushing on her simply chic combo of basics and statement accessories here!
How to style the look
You don't have to sacrifice comfort for cuteness, ladies. Copy Reese and pair some of your go-to basics (jeans, bold sweater) and take them to the next level by adding a dose of attitude with a statement hat and shoes.
- Gap Cashmere Sweater (vibrant fuchsia) (gap.com, $70)
- Jennifer Lopez Skinny Jeans (brodi color) (kohls.com, $54)
- Brit-Stitch Full Pint Buckled Black Bag (brit-stitch.com, $141)
- Women's Animal Print Textured Flats (oldnavy.gap.com, $15)
- Nissa Jewelry Sheba Cuff (nissajewelry.com, $59)
- Grace Hats Black Wool Velvet Fedora (bluefly.com, $19)