Get the look: Heidi Klum's rainy day gear
Heidi Klum is a supermodel and super mom, but she also has a pretty keen sense of style. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Spring showers bring May flowers and all that nice stuff but getting through the rainy season isn't always a breeze. Lucky for us, we have some chic rainy weather inspiration from the ever fashionable Heidi Klum. The stylish mom proves that all-purpose pieces are anything but bland.
How to style the look
Feeling bummed because it's raining out? Channel that energy into a dark (but stylish) look that'll keep you warm and dry. Play with textures for a look that has dimension by opting for glossy boots and a puffy coat, and add some stylish shades in another hue for a truly standout look!
- Free Country Midweight Puffer Jacket (freecountry.com, $40)
- Bella Dahl Contrast Button Down in Midnight Wash (singer22.com, $141)
- American Eagle Skinny Trouser (ae.com, $30)
- dav Victoria Solid Black Rain Boot (davrain.com, $95)
- Ivory + Mason Sunglasses Aviators in Bronze & Brown (ivorymason.com, $135)