The ultimate nail art guide
If you've been drooling over the stylish nail art designs that are plastered across Pinterest, it's time to brush up on some nail art basics and give it a try! We've created a comprehensive guide to walk you through the steps and inspire some creativity. You'll be a pro in no time!
Learn the basics
Familiarize yourself with the basics by browsing through these articles. Like with most new things you'll try, it will take lots of patience at first, but before you know it, you'll be a nail art master!
- Nail art tool kit for beginners
- The secret to using tape in nail art
- How to remove stubborn glitter nail polish
- Practice with these 3 nail design tutorials
Nail art tutorials
Practice makes perfect, so walk yourself through these handy nail art tutorials and learn how to do some of the basic techniques. From polka dots to the gradient effect, these step-by-step guides will create the foundation for some of the trickier looks you'll want to try in the future.
- How to easily add polka dots
- Fish tail French manicure
- How to create a glitter gradient effect
- How to paint a chevron nail art design
- 3 Easy plaid nail designs
- Nail art with feathers
- Paint your nail moon
- Marbled design with polka dots
Holiday-themed nail designs
Show your festive side with some of these holiday-inspired nail art themes. There's one to show off during just about any seasonal special occasion, so work your way down the calendar and stay festive year round!
- Candy corn nail design
- Peeking pumpkin nail design
- Bloody drip nail design
- More creepy Halloween nail designs
- Fourth of July fireworks nail design
- Red and pink Valentine's Day nail design
- Candy cane nail design
- Glittery moon nail design
- Winter wonder mani
Try one of these fashionable nail art designs inspired by celebrity stylists and designers. These design options are full of textures, including tortoise shell and fur!
- Prada's tortoise shell print
- Furry nail art inspired by Rachel Zoe
- The Tibi print nail design
- Rebecca Minkoff-inspired floral nails
- Colorblocked nail art inspired by DVF
Wedding day nail art
As a bride, you'll want your nails to look polished but remain subtle, so try one of these wedding day nail designs to complement that new wedding band.
Summery nail designs
Summer seems to inspire vibrant styles with lots of energy and brilliant colors. Try one of these seasonal nail art looks during the hot and cheery summer months.