Naomi Watts isn’t just a powerhouse actress, she’s also one stylish mom. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck!
Why we’re obsessed
Black can get so boring, but Naomi just makes it look chic. Here, she heads to school with her kids rocking a shades-of-black outfit that mixes in a touch of color with a bold scarf and some two-toned booties. The result? Sheer chicness.
How to style the look
You never want to leave the house wearing all black unless you’re heading to a funeral, ladies. Sure, it’s classic and fashionable but it can also look depressing. Balance the monochromatic look with a textured coat, a colorful scarf and some shoes that don’t just blend in with the rest of your outfit.
- Croft & Barrow Wool-Blend Peacoat (kohls.com, $90)
- Vineyard Vines Lighthouse V-Neck Sweater (vineyardvines.com, $98)
- Oasis Audrey Slim Leg Trouser (oasis.andotherbrands.com, $45)
- Chinese Laundry Under Cover Booties (chineselaundry.com, $120)
- Love Quotes Scarf (singer22.com, $49)
- Designer Black Shades (tjmaxx.com for store locations, $30)