Two words: Carrie Bradshaw. Sarah Jessica Parker’s most famous role taught her a thing or two about fashion, and the stylish mom always looks great, whether she’s on the red carpet or walking her kids to school. Want to steal her look? You’re in luck!
Why we’re obsessed
When it comes to taking care of your kids, function sometimes overrides fashion. But SJP knows that you can most certainly combine the two. We love the way she looks warm and cozy but also adds in a few stylish accents like statement shades and cool kicks to get the best of both worlds.
How to style the look
Just because you’re wearing a big puffy coat doesn’t mean you have to go heavy with the rest of your look. The key is to wear layers that aren’t bulky and simply go with your warm outerwear — coat, hat, gloves, etc.
- Free Country Streetwise Power Down Jacket (freecountry.com, $80)
- Gap Striped Boatneck Pullover (gap.com, $22)
- American Eagle Straight Jeans (ae.com, $25)
- Simply Vera Vera Wang Lace Bow Hat (kohls.com, $17)
- Lookmatic Payton Sunglasses (lookmatic.com, $95)
- Call it Spring Leevi Gloves (callitspring.com, $10)