Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Lily Collins
We have a total crush on Lily Collins' chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Lily Collins is quickly becoming one to watch in the fashion world, and I've gushed over her style and beauty too many times to count. With the holiday season fast approaching, I thought I'd pay tribute to one of her recent glamorous looks to give you all a bit of hair-spiration!
I turned to Shannon Walsh, stylist at Boston's renowned Jeffrey Lyle Salon, for the step-by-step breakdown of the look. Have fun styling, ladies!
Get the look
- Towel dry damp hair really well and apply mousse (Shu Uemura Ample Angora) with fingers or wide tooth comb from roots to ends.
- Rough dry with a blow dryer until it's about 90 percent dry.
- Take a large round brush and use it to smooth and polish out the hair.
- When completely dry, section hair so it is easy to take 1-inch sections.
- Using a curling wand, take 1-inch sections, wrapping around the wand.
- Leave the curls alone (I wouldn't finger comb out) and let nature separate them.
- Part hair to the side and if desired, tuck it behind ears.
- Finish the look by spraying with hairspray. (Kerastase Double Force)