Get the look: Kate Bosworth's cozy chic ensemble
We've had a style crush on Kate Bosworth ever since she splashed onto the scene in Blue Crush. Since then, a lot has changed, and Kate's style has evolved a whole lot. Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Comfy, cozy and cute? That's like a fashion trifecta. Kate looks gorgeous and practical in this sweet ensemble. The best part? That love glow! While we can't promise you that, we can help you recreate her outfit.
How to style the look
Not ready to retire your fave floral dress from summer/early fall just yet? No worries! Just pair it with a long, warm sweater, warm booties and some tights. Don't forget some neutral accessories, too!
- St. John's Bay Cable Cardigan in navy $36
- eShakti Split neck geo print crepe dress $120
- Polaroid Plus Sunglasses in black (available at Solstice Sunglasses) $140
- Brown and yellow leather bag from T.J. Maxx $150
- Clarks Bendables Sapphire Vesta Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots in Cognac (available on QVC) $90