Borrowed from the boys: Menswear looks we love
Before racking up your credit card on a new wardrobe, tap into your dude's duds. Menswear styles have been heating up, and this is the perfect time to experiment! Try on your man's blazer with some funky printed pants, or add some bling to his button down! Here’s how we did it…
Boxy silhouettes are making a comeback, so whether your boy's blazer is slim fit or oversized, you are sure to be on trend when you rock it. In this look, we've paired a classic fit navy blazer with some caramel Aztec print jeans. An ivory button down, with gold pumps and jewels, tiesthe whole look together. Don't be afraid to add other masculine elements to complement your look, like this oversized unisex watch!
- Navy flannel deconstructed blazer (Topman, $220)
- Aztec print jeans (Zara, $60)
- Equipment signature washed-silk shirt (Net-A-Porter, $208)
- Tamsin classic pumps (Loeffler Randall, $295)
- Rose Pierre le midi chains necklace (Shopbop, $80)
- Michael Kors large runway watch (Nordstrom, $275)
His button down
Something about a man's button down can make you look extremely stylish and sexy. Pop your collar, and add to the sex appeal with a pair of leather skinnies and some bold, blingy jewels! Red pumps add the perfect pop of color.
- Men's tailored fit pattern pinpoint button down dress shirt (Lands' End, $54)
- Flower lattice necklace (J. Crew, $228)
- Lulu Frost drift cuff (Charm & Chain, $250)
- Alice + Olivia leather pants (Neiman Marcus, $698)
- Grace hi vamp suede heels (Topshop, $130)
Turn your guy's sweatshirt into a dress by pairing it with cozy stockings. Moto boots keep with the comfy feel while adding a touch of edginess. A coral infinity scarf is the perfect accessory to brighten up your look while keeping warm and toasty.
- Terry Grant crew neck sweatshirt (Piperlime, $118)
- Plush knit fleece lined footed tights (Shopbop, $36)
- Jules biker boot (All Saints, $295)
- Michael Stars gradual infinity scarf (Nordstrom, $38)