2 Easy updos for Mother's Day
You want to look your best on Mother's Day but do not have a clue what to do with your hair. With trends changing all the time, it is easy to get caught up in the mayhem. Try a simple updo or some loose waves with these easy tricks below.
The topknot is everywhere from celebrities to bloggers and it is not going anywhere. It is the ultra-chic updo.
- Starting at the roots and from the front of the hair, begin to tease the hair up. The goal is to make the hair as full as possible!
- Pull the remainder of the hair into a ponytail, but make sure that you do not smooth the front part out as you do so. You want it to be left messy!
- Secure the hair into a ponytail at the top of your head.
- Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, creating a large bun.
- Strategically pin down the hair around the shape of the bun.
- Finish the look with a strong hold hair spray.
Loose waves give a feminine and romantic feel to hair. They can be worn simply or adorned with a fabulous headband.
- Mist hair with water and apply a curl-enhancing cream.
- Pull strands into the center and create a ponytail. Twist and wrap the tail around the elastic into a loose bun securing with bobby pins.
- Blow dry into place.
- After a few minutes, unravel hair revealing soft waves.