Get the look: Cobie Smulders' makeup
Super excited to see The Avengers? Yep, we thought so! Well, we were pretty excited to check out the celeb beauty at the movie's L.A. premiere, and we're showing you how to recreate one of the stars' makeup -- Cobie Smulders.
Makeup artist: Coleen Campbell-Olwell
Inspiration: "To create Cobie Smulders' look for her L.A. premiere of The Avengers, we first discussed the dress -- a gorgeous black Donna Karan. We agreed on a soft, smoldering eye, luminous skin and a rosy lip."
Get the look:
- Start by blending Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (#6.5) to even out skin tone.
- Next, add definition to your brows with Diorshow Browstyler in Universal Brown.
- Swirl on Nars eyeshadow in Galapagos all over the lid and make sure you blend well before applying.
- To add a little pop of color, line Chanel Kohl Pencil in Ambre (a brown purple shade) along your top lash line.
- Next, brush on Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara in Black to lengthen and plump up the lashes.
- To create a rosy cheek, use Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush in Flaunt on the apples of your cheeks.
- Finish off the look with Dior Addict Lipstick in Rose Deshabille, a soft pink sheen.