Get the look: Naya Rivera's GLAAD Awards makeup
Glee's resident bad girl and Proactiv spokesperson Naya Rivera co-hosted the 2012 GLAAD Media Awards in New York this Saturday and looked gorgeous all night long! Want to steal her look? You're in luck!
Makeup artist: Jo Baker
The look: Creamy, radiant skin and a sultry smoky eye.
Get the look:
- Prep skin by applying Proactiv Refining Mask ($28) for 15 minutes. Post-mask, your skin will be smoother, more radiant and ready for makeup.
- Apply Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer ($35) for long-lasting moisture and a brightening effect. Apply another layer directly before makeup application to serve as a primer.
- Use DiorSkin Nude Foundation all over the face for lightweight coverage.
- Softly swipe cheeks with Kevin Aucoin's Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights for subtle warmth and glow. Next, apply a soft, matte blush for a hint of color.
- To achieve your dramatic smoky eye, coat eyes with Smoky Eyes Palette by Dior in Smoky Black.
- Play down your lips with a nude shade like MAC Matte Lipstick Honeylove to finish the look.
- To keep skin matte throughout the night, carry Proactiv Oil Control Blotting Sheets to absorb any unwanted oil.