Get the look: Dianna Agron's Oscar party makeup
Dianna Agron always looks gorgeous on Glee, and the young actress looks equally as fab off screen. Want to get her glow? We'll show you how! We've got the exclusive how-to for how to recreate her makeup from the Elton John AIDS foundation Oscar viewing party, and we're dishing details.
Makeup artist: Georgie Eisdell
Inspiration: "For Dianna Agron for the Elton John party, I wanted her to have a fresh and pretty look. Keeping it light and simple."
Get the look:
- Start off by evening out skin with Dior skin - NUDE - Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup #020.
- Next, brighten under your eyes with Dior Skinflash radiance booster pen - 002.
- Set the concealer with Laura Mercier - Secret Camouflage Powder under your eyes, and apply La Mer - The Powder to take the edge off the shine.
- To shape eyebrows (and thus shape your whole face!), use Laura Mercier's soft blonde brow shadow. Slightly extend your natural brow to open up the sides of your eyes more.
- To keep eyes light and sparkly, use Laura Mercier - Metallic Creme Eye Colour - Gold and then a combination of Chanel - les 4 Ombres 34 palette and Dior - 5 Couleurs 208 palette to create a dreamy, soft smoky eye.
- Add a little depth to the lash line with Bobbi Brown - long wear gel eyeliner - Black Ink and make the eyes pop with YSL -Black Mascara Faux Cils Volume Effect.
- Give cheeks a pop of color by applying Blush?Dior - 849 - Sugar and Spice on the apples of the cheeks, and add ?Nars - Hungry Heart over the top to add a natural glow. ?
- Finish off the look with Dior addict lip gloss.