Get the look: Tina Fey’s 2012 Oscars makeup
We love Tina Fey, and we absolutely adored her look at Sunday night's Oscars! Find out how to recreate her makeup here.
Makeup artist: Gita Bass
Inspiration: "We wanted the look to be Old Hollywood with a modern twist, which meant glowing skin and a soft cat eye."
Get the look:
- Bass started off by prepping Fey's skin with Amore Pacific Time Response Renewal Creme and Time Response Eye Renewal to keep the skin hydrated and glowing and to provide a perfect canvas for makeup.
- Next, she applied Armani Luminous Silk no 5 with Dior SkinFlash under the eyes and on cheekbones.
- For perfectly groomed brows, Bass used Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil in Medium Brown and dusted the brow powder duo in the same color over the top.
- To create a cat eye that would stay put all night, Bass started with Elizabeth Arden smoky eyes powder pencil in Smoky Black to form the line and then traced Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner over the top.
- Bass then curled Fey's lashes and applied several coats of YSL Mascara Aquaresistant in Black Abyss.
- To sculpt Fey's cheekbones, Bass blended Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base under the cheekbones. She then applied Stila convertible color in Peony on the apples of the cheeks and layered Dior blush Glowing Powder Blush in English Rose over the top.
- To finish off the look, Bass defined Fey's lips with Makeup Forever Aqua Lip in Rosewood and Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Sugar Pink.