Get the look: Dianna Agron’s 2012 Golden Globes makeup
We weren’t so fond of her Golden Globes dress last night, but there’s no denying the Glee beauty looked simply gorgeous in the makeup department. Get the tips to steal her look here!
Celeb makeup artist Monika Blunder made up Agron for last night's Golden Globes and was inspired by the fresh, yet glamorous makeup at several spring 2012 fashion shows. To help accentuate the vavavoom red Giles dress Agron was sporting, Blunder made the actress' lips the focal point of her look.
Get the look
- To keep skin simple and fresh, Blunder used a bit of L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Light Ivory to give skin a light glow.
- To keep the focus on Agron's lips, Blunder only applied a small amount of L'Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Celestial (Pink) to the apples of cheeks.
- To create a bold red lip, Blunder applied L'Oréal Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Bold Bordeaux for lasting shine and pigment.
- Agron's eyes were highlighted with a hint of L'Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte with Vaseline applied over it to create added shine.
- Blunder lightly applied L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black around the rim of the eye and added several coats of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black to complete the look.