Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Paula Patton
We have a total crush on Paula Patton's chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Paula Patton's hubby has been garnering a lot of attention recently — Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus' VMAs performance, anyone? — but Paula caught my eye with her adorable 'do here. I turned to Shannon Walsh, stylist at Boston's renowned Jeffrey Lyle Salon, for the step-by-step breakdown of the look. Have fun styling, ladies!
Get the look
- Start off by spraying a volumizer (L'Oreal Volumetry) at the roots in damp hair.
- Next, rough dry to get 70 percent of the water out.
- Take a medium-size round brush and with 2-inch sections, wrap hair on the brush and blow dry as if it was a curling iron set.
- Twist hair when pulling off the brush to create the curl and body on the ends.
- Then to make the "bouffant," part hair slightly to the side. Take a section from the front of the larger side, give it a good tease (keeping it neat) and pin with bobby pins.
- Finish off the style with a good hairspray (Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer) and enjoy!