Who doesn’t need a relaxing bubble bath from time to time? This DIY blend of foaming bubble bath will have you in the tub saying “ahhh” in no time!
What better way to relax than with a luxurious and fragrant bubble bath? Light a few candles and soak for a bit. You’ll enjoy this easy-to-make, DIY foaming vanilla bubble bath that will take you down the road to serenity!
The glycerin used in this recipe will help you retain moisture, and the pure vanilla extract will provide you with a warm fragrance that’s perfect for helping you unwind. Store this foaming vanilla bubble bath in a glass or plastic container with a lid (recycle some of your empty shampoo and conditioner containers, wash them out and use to store your foaming bubble bath).
Either shake (with the lid on) or use a spoon to stir the mixture, and add 1/8 to 1/4 cup to your bath water.
DIY foaming vanilla bubble bath
- 1 cup mild liquid body soap like Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Pure Castile Soap
- 1/4 cup pure vegetable glycerin
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and stir.
- Transfer to a glass or plastic container with a lid.
- Mix before using.
This foaming bubble bath will have you ready to relax!