Help your lipstick last all day
Have you had enough with the apply, fade, repeat lipstick cycle? We have some advice on how to get your lips to stay lovely for longer!
9 tips for you
If you want to create perfect lips and have your lipstick last as long as possible, here's what to do:
- Apply a moisturizer over your lips before you begin the process.
- Prime your lips by smoothing them with foundation or lip primer, using a sponge so you reach every tiny crevice of your lips.
- Lightly dust over the primer with your normal face powder.
- Rest your elbow on a table or vanity top to steady your hand and carefully draw an outline using a lip pencil.
- Define the cupid's bow on the upper lip first and then draw the outline of the rest of your lips.
- Apply your lipstick using a lip brush, filling in the outline completely.
- Open your mouth wide to brush your lip color into the corners.
- Use a tissue and blot your lips lightly.
- Reapply a second coat of lipstick or lip gloss for added shine.