The ultimate fall beauty guide
It's always hard to say goodbye to summer, but doing so just got a little bit easier thanks to some seasonal beauty shopping. New season, new beauty products, that's our motto! Here are some of our faves.
After months of sweating and sun damage, your skin is likely ready for some TLC. Naturally, your makeup bag is screaming for some refreshing, too! Try these skin and makeup goodies and get some well-deserved face time.
• per-fekt Skin Perfection CC Creme: In case you didn't know, BB creams are, like, so yesterday. The newest craze? CC creams. We're crushing on per-fekt's new one!
• Kinerase Advanced Lotion: Want to moisturize skin, prevent aging and even your skin tone? This multitasker does it all! And it's worth the price.
• Tata Harper Be Adored Lip Treatment: Not quite ready to kiss your easy breezy summer lip products goodbye but kind of want to transition your look to the cooler temps? Try these rosy lip tints on for size.
You just spent three months with beachy waves and braids, and that was fun, but now that the weather has cooled down you can experiment a bit more with heat tools and hair accessories without the fear of droopy, greasy strands. While you're at it, don't forget to help your locks recover from summer damage!
• Coolway Flat Iron Starter Kit: Love straightening your hair but hate damaging your locks? Welcome to your new hair BFF. This straightener gives you sleek, smooth locks and helps prevent burning. What else could we ask for?
• Aquage Silkening Power Infusion: You're only 60 seconds away from revitalized locks with this rinse-out treatment!
• Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse: Transition your beachy waves into defined, shiny curls this fall with Oribe's newest release. It gives you that much-needed lift that curly girls adore.
• Hot Buns: The sock bun trend doesn't seem to be going anywhere, and we're pretty happy about that! Make this 'do a lot easier, and use an accessory like Hot Buns to prop your locks up in a pretty bun.
• WEN by Chaz Dean Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner: This QVC fave has been gaining a lot of buzz for its unique approach to hair, and we've become fast fans. Its sweet scent makes it all the better!
As the temps cool down, make sure you treat your body to some hydration! These lovely scents make the inevitable cold seem that much more bearable.
• Kooba for AHAVA Limited Edition Set: Contemporary fashion brand Kooba designed a clutch (in a Dead Sea-inspired color scheme, no less!) to house three of AHAVA’s bestsellers — a body exfoliator, body lotion and hand cream. Scoop it up, ladies, because this will sell out fast!
• Vichy 24 Hour Roll-on Dry Touch Deodorant: Long-lasting coverage and no residue? Seems too good to be true, right? Wrong!
• Yes to Grapefruit Body Wash: Make showering a bit more exciting with a fresh, fun scent like grapefruit. Go back for seconds with this generous-sized bottle.
• Justin Bieber The Key Eau de Parfum: Want to unlock the key to Justin Bieber's heart? While we can't promise using this perfume will do that, it sure does smell great.• Bliss Glamour Gloves: Pamper your dry hands this fall with these adorably effective gloves from the brains behind Bliss spas.
Summer is all about hot pinks and pretty pastel polishes, but fall is the perfect time to get a bit deeper where your nails are concerned. Experiment with a few of our fave launches!
• Essie fall collection: Essie really can do no wrong, and they certainly don't disappoint with their four bold, shimmering fall 2013 polishes.
• Deborah Lippmann Laughin' to the Bank emerald nail polish: Work Pantone's color of the year on your fingers with this deep emerald hue. Subtle shimmer adds a light feel to the rich color that's perfect for fall!
• Ciate Chalkboard Manicure: Remember how much fun coloring with chalk was when you were little? Who says kids should have all the fun? Ciate's chalkboard kit lets your inner child run wild without all the mess.