Steal the look: Ginnifer Goodwin
Ginnifer Goodwin of the TV series Big Love and the upcoming movie He's Just Not That Into You (which also features Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Ben Affleck), looked adorable at the Glamour magazine's 'Fashion Gives Back' event in early September.
Her fresh-faced make-up and loose up-do gives a wonderful youthful radiance. (You have to admit: The girl does not look 29 years old!)
To get Ginnifer's gorgeous look, here's what you can do:
- Start with an all-over glow: Apply a matte foundation to the entire face and add a dusting of loose powder.
- Elegant eyes: On your eyes, use a metallic powder on the lid and line the bottom lashes in the same color. One of my favorite products is the silvery shimmer that's in the Nars Pandora Duo Eye Shadow palette.
- Lush lashes: Curl your eyelashes, then apply one coat of black mascara. Curl them again and then apply another coat.
- Get cheeky: The key to the look is really the cheeks. Smile and apply a cream blush to the apples of your cheeks. Then blend up and out using your finger tips.
- The kisser: Keep the lips light and feminine by lining with a rose colored lip pencil and then filling with the same pencil. Add a top coat of gloss in a similar color, such as MAC Tinted Lipglass in Pink Meringue, and you're set!
- Loose locks: For the hair, a very simple up-do that is loose on your head is perfect to complement the look. Below, celebrity stylist Mark Townsend shows you an easy way to do a quick up-do yourself.