1. I am 37...11/23 -in case you want to send me a card :)
2. I have 2 college degrees, a state teaching certification, and am a college professor.
3. I believe in make believe and therefore am a BIG Disney fan.
4. I am a perfectionist/over achiever (depending who you ask).
5. I LOVE music, especially Country; but, my favorite song of all time is not a country one (It’s Unchained Melody).
6. I will read almost anything and I often do.
7. I write relatively well.
8. I tend to keep to myself; therefore, not many people truly know me.
9. I love to sing, even though I’m not great at it.
10. I love sports, especially baseball and football (NY METS and NY GIANTS!).
11. “Scoop” has been my nickname for almost 20 years (as an avid reader, I tend to have a lot of useless knowledge).
12. I am a good listener.
13. I hate spiders and snakes.
14. I am claustrophobic and I get motion sickness.
15. I love to watch ANYTHING on The Food Network or HGTV.
16. It is because of the above that I consider myself a decent cook! But, I don’t do renos.
17. I may be “obsessed” with the Scott Brothers (The Property Brothers and their older brother, JD). A girl can dream, right?
18. I aim to live life to the fullest and am truly excited to learn what the future holds for me.
19. I am not afraid to make fun of myself/I never take myself seriously.
20. I am fascinated by magic.
21. I love my niece and nephews the most in this world and live every day to show them that.
22. My biggest dream is to teach a class full of students who want to be there.
23. My dream guy is a man with a desire to learn and explore much like my own; and, who can teach me something.
24. I believe in second chances.
25. I am perpetually single and it’s NOT by choice.