It is the most highly anticipated Black Friday ad of the year. Walmart delivers the lowest prices for holiday shopping every year, and 2013 is no different.
With 40 pages of deals, Walmart offers a present for everyone on your list. Starting at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, the Black Friday door-busters are guaranteed to find the best deals. Take a look at what you can expect.
- Find an Apple iPad Mini for $299. That’s $100 in savings!
- The hottest games of the year can be found at the lowest prices during Walmart’s Black Friday sale. Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, Batman: Arkham Origins, Just Dance 2014, NBA 2K14 and Grand Theft Auto 5 are all there.
- You can pick up an iPhone 5s for $189. That’s a steal, especially when you consider they are guaranteed to be in stock for the first hour of Black Friday.
- For active kids, you can get bikes and tricycles for as low as $24 (down from $39).
- Skylanders SwapForce Starter Pack for Xbox — the toy that will make every kid’s Christmas list this year — is only $39 during the Black Friday sale. That’s nearly half off!
- Select DVD titles are only $1.96. Talk about awesome stocking stuffers!
- Our favorite sale has to be the Black & Decker 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker that’s less than $10 (regularly priced at $30). You’ll need the coffee after shopping all day.
- Exclusively during Black Friday, you can buy your guy a 1500 PSI Electric Power Washer for his car or the house for only $69.
- Get Beats by Dre Pill Portable Speaker for $150 (reduced from $200) when you shop online or in any Walmart store.
- Walmart also slashed the price for a HP Black Licorice 15.6” 2000-2d09WM Laptop PC from $318 regularly to $178 during Black Friday.
These are just a few of the amazing deals you can find at Walmart this year. They’ve got products for every section of the store on sale during Black Friday and everything is guaranteed to be there from 6 to 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Hopefully all you door-buster shoppers can get exactly what you want. Good luck out there!
More on Black Friday shopping
5 Ways to improve your Black Friday experience
Avoid overspending on Black Friday
Shop Black Friday: Kmart