- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Zucchini Tomato Vegetable Packet is a convenient and easy way to prepare a zesty side dish.
- 1 sheet heavy duty alumunium foil
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium high.
- Center vegetables on sheet of aluminum approximately 18 by 24 inches. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle on seasonings.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet OR GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill.