- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Cheesy zucchini and tomato casserole.
- 5-6 medium zucchini, sliced in round
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack jalapeno cheese
- 1/2 cup bead crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- Boil the zucchini for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Arrange 1/2 of the zucchini in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese and bread crumbs on top. Add the remaining zucchini on top and cover with the tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.