- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Try this relish, made from zucchini, fresh basil and red bell pepper, spooned over grilled salmon.
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the zucchini, onion, sugar, basil, bell pepper, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a medium-sized bowl, and mix until combined.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour before serving.